CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 08, 2008

Look who came for a visit today. Sam and Cal are so excited to have their cousins here, they stayed up til Midnight last night running around the house laughing and yelling.
I wanted a picture of the four of them, but hard to get everyone to cooperate.
Eric was pushing Sam and Cal around in their boat, and in this picture Sam is trying to push Eric around.




Whenever I have the camera out taking pictures Calvin wants to sit in my lap and look at the pictures in the camera. In the above picture of Jason, Calvin took the picture. This was the only one that did not turn out blurry.
Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, but this was the best I could do. The boys were just so happy to have everyone here, I couldn't get them to stay still.

0 comments: